Reblume Spa & Massage offers an assortment of Massage services.
•Traditional Chinese Facials
• Swedish Massage: Uses firm, but gentle pressure to improve circulation, ease muscle aches and tension, improve flexibility and create relaxation. It involves long, gliding strokes, kneading of individual muscles, friction, hacking or tapping and vibration.
• Shiatsu Massage: Shiatsu means “finger pressure.” In shiatsu, pressure and stretching is the key. The shiatsu practitioner uses palms, fingers, thumbs, knuckles, elbows, knees and the feet to work on the body’s acupuncture points, along with what they consider the body’s meridians or energy channels.
• Hot Oil Massage: Used for all type of massages. As the name explains it, hot oils are used. We use 100 percent natural oils. The hot temperature of the oil relaxes the muscles and takes all types of tensions away.
• Deep Tissue: Focuses on re-aligning deep layers of muscles and connective tissue. It is especially helpful for chronically tense and contracted areas such as stiff necks, low back tightness and sore shoulders. The movement is slower and the pressure is deeper and concentrated on areas of tension and pain.
• Thai Massage: Thai Massage is more energizing and rigorous than most classic forms of massage. Thai Massage is also called Thai yoga massage because the therapists uses his or her hands, knees, legs and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. Many people say Thai Massage is like doing yoga without any work. Muscle compression, joint mobilization and acupressure are also used during treatment.
• Tui Na Massage: Tui Na is a hands-on-body treatment using acupressure that is modality of Chinese medicine whose purpose is to bring the body into balance. The practitioner may brush, knead, roll/press and rub the areas between each of the joints (known as the eight gates) to open the body’s defensive (wei) chi and get the energy moving in both the meridians and the muscles.
• Reflexology: Reflexology is an ancient healing art based on the principles that there are reflexes in the hands and feet that correspond to every part, organ and gland in the body. It focuses on the feet.
• Traditional Chinese Facials: Relaxes and tones your facial muscles. It improves local blood flow and releases dead toxins. Relieves headaches, insomnia, nasal congestion, sinusitis and sore eyes.
• Eye Treatment: Special Chinese techniques that will remove all the tension from the eye muscles.
Massage Therapy Prices:
Any Style Massage prices
1 Hr $80
30 Minutes $50
60 Minutes $80
90 Minutes $120
120 Minutes $160 .